Hey..Had a great evening with Mom & Dad, Steve & Mimi & Sophie, & Toni.
We were able to have a couple of conversations about what we could all do to help both mom & dad in their ever changing landscape. Over the past several weeks between Toni, Mimi & I we have managed to get in there for much needed contact.We talked about the three of us, Toni,Mimi & myself, of getting over to their house at least once a week. I think it will work.
Also do mom & dad need to get out of the house or get someone to move in. Either of these moves would be hard...which one would be easier? Soooooo, I believe we should keep this blog up & running. Point is we all need to get on here & look @ the comments & put our ideas on here & continue to solve this revolving change in all of our lives. I will volunteer to get with Celeste & try & solve her problems with getting in the groove with doing this blog. Have a great week everyone! I am grateful that we can all talk to each other & weave thru the obstacles of having aging parents. Ciao Steve
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks Steve..great note. I do believe Dad and Mom are getting closer to some decisions. Dad agreed to take and actually seemed pleased with a workbook I found...to start helping them inventory their stuff. I'll check back with them about it. Did you see John's note and comments from me? Explore, explore...see what you can find on this thing. I'm sure i don't know all the tricks or possibilities. Stop for a moment and enjoy the pictures...click on some of the resources...there are lots of things that Dad and Mom could use...I hope they get the chance to. Love, Toni
ReplyDelete