Sunday, March 8, 2009

Maybe THIS will work

I just read Toni's thoughts about renting a place to gather around Mom for her birthday in Oct. I have to say my first thought was about the money. I could get over that, especially concidering what a good time we would have with Mom and Dad if the organization could go along smoothly. The main concept is that the six of us can get together peacefully somewhere other then 27th Street, and have a little party for Mom.

1 comment:

  1. hey John..your post worked!! great. now I'll leave a comment..or can write another post. we surely can talk more about a gathering for Mom and Dad...only thing is the six of us have greatly grown....so it would be more than 12 or 14...and what about the uncles? or any close friends? Just thinking...lets keep talking...it does give me something "happy" to plan..I've even alerted the west coast Cifala's.....and believe me the money thing would be no small issue for any of us....or how can we make it small? love you, Toni

    ReplyDelete