Wednesday, March 11, 2009

At the Cifala Homestead

Hi all.  I am whipped...mostly from the heat here, I guess.  Already for the procedure tomorrow.  Mom and Dad are OK...Mimi is set to meet us at the surgical center to sit with grandpop and I.  And to help Noni get into house, as necessary.  Bless you, Mimi.  Won't write much.  But had to tell you that I could not remember the website address of this blog, so I basically googled "blogger.com"  And since I am on Dad's computer, the cookies kicked in and what do you know, I was on Celeste's "angels only" page...i could have posted as her, I guess.  So, Çis if you are reading this..whatever you did when you were here..worked.  Once you are on your blog, signed  in (as you apparently were), you just tell it you want to write a new post.  I know, you are through with this site, but I giggled when I saw your page pop up just by my googling "blogger"...no names...anyway, I'll be back with a report.  Dad seems OK...but they really do like their routine, and my being here tonight, except that I brought dinner mostly cooked, seemed supferfluous...they like their routine..and all these years, I thought Mom was the rigid one!!!...wrong!!! Love to all...

DON'T FORGET TO WRITE A COMMENT BELOW HERE OR ON THE OTHER POSTS IF YOU WANT TO SPEAK TO A CERTAIN POST....

No comments:

Post a Comment