Sunday, March 8, 2009

It DID work John...thanks

here is a copy of the e-mail I just sent you all...so to keep this consistent....and again, I made sure last night that all of you are able to POST..though may have to have a gmail address to post. You don't need one to make a "comment."

Hi all. John was able to post a post today....great!! I am discussing something for Mom in October, but will send out more info to everyone soon. I am sending for some brochures...just hoping that all would be available for something. John summarized the idea so well in his post....about something where we could all be together and have a quiet gathering. I had some thoughts in my comment...(click on "comment' at end of John's post if you want to see it.) I know we all have lots of thoughts and concerns about Mom and Dad.

I have not been sending e-mails with each post any more, as no use having so many methods going on. Plus if you respond to my e-mail, it is not readily available to all. What I have for me is the Cifala blog with a "shortcut" on my desktop or you can bookmark the blog and just check every day for more posts....

If it is a very important change or incident, I will e-mail everyone that I posted a note on the blog, otherwise, just check in as you may.

Still haven't posted a note about our visit with Mom and Dad last week...or the plans for Mom's cataracts removal this Thursday. Mimi and I are being with them together....nice! Love to all, Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment