Want to share.Here are pasted notes from 3 e-mails.....I'll write some things in another post, as I spent some hours with Mom and Dad today. If I didn't know all that I know, I'd think that they were very much better and capable than they talk on a daily basis...great dinner, they enjoyed cooking, Dad and I worked with the verizon and Tv in basement and we did some surfing on the computer....no real concerns or complaints from them....who knows? See my next post...by the way Steve, I agree with all you said. Hmmmmm...????
From John to Steve Feb. 15 Subject: Grab Rails
Hello Steve , I think rail on the other wall of the stairway and some motion detector spot lamps plugged into an outlet with a little radio reciever switch. I gave 20 bucks to Home Depot for an "eye" and a reciever years ago and I still use it. We need at least 3 of them. I'm not suggesting anyone of us should do this. Mom and Dad are CEO. Pass whatever along to angelblog. I need computer classes. Love to yus Brother
From Steve to John Feb. 15
hey John...sounds good. I think another rail on the opposite side is a must.
They both need to use the lights without hesitation. Motion detectors would be a good idea.
I agree with Celeste on the approach that we tell them they NEED safety upgrades in their house.
Explain to them the dire need & consequences if they don't make the move.
I know we can't get them to do certain things, but this is the cold hard facts & we don't want either of them going down the stairs.
Yea, I haven't had any problems getting on the blog...not sure what you could be doing wrong.
Ciao for now...Steve
Subject: FW: Grab rails
From John to Toni Feb. 15
So......Do I have this right. We can continue this entire dialogue on the angel blog?,,,,,,,,,,Brother John
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am testing this one more time. C
ReplyDeleteSo I have a google account but I had to hit on of the identities. I chose annonymous and it said it posted my comment. Toni, what do you use the tags for? I've seen them but don't know what they mean. So glad you had time with Mom and Dad. I think they need as much contact as possible with people to keep them going. Looking forward to hanging out with them. I like the motion detector idea, railings and life alert product. I'm sending this again. Hope its working. Ben is 23 today !!! Love you all. C.
ReplyDeleteOne more time. C.
ReplyDeleteOne more time. C.
ReplyDeletehey Cis...it worked. 4 comments..I don't know about the tags..will check it out. yes, I had told John he may have to go the "annonymous" route, but you have a gmail account..so not sure why you are not able to use it. keep trying...then, you'll have to try and POST a note...thanks..bye the way, Dad laughed about motion detectors..afraid they'd go off at any time...and you know, he does have a lot of trouble with electronic things..with his luck they probably would malfunction..no reason not to try though....more soon and thanks.
ReplyDelete