Not much....Talked with Mom yesterday. Dad was "cleaning the pool." "Oh, he's not in it", Mom said, "He's using the poles!" Of course, the poles are probably more difficult than if he were in the pool She said the water is too cold for him to swim in??? I did not talk with him. hey, cis, he probably wants to take a swim with you...so has to "clean the yellow out." I will try to catch Dad this weekend. It's supposed to snow (though haven't heard today's forcast.) It's sunny out here right now. Anyway, I'm sure there will be cooking and cleaning in preparation...no use my suggesting they wait until you are there Cis...so you can help. I've said that thousands of times to them when they are preparing for a visit. They love all your visits and must do their thing....perhaps they will surprise us and have you help them, Cis....hopefully. I'll be back later...
I hear Steve is away with his family and I spoke with JoAnn yesterday from Florida who had an absolutely wonderful visit with Uncle Pete and Dorothy. The anniversary of Aunt Jenny's death was this past week...10 years..I think on Ariel's birthday....but Uncle Pete "was so happy to see us," Jo said. He went in the pool, floated around and they all went to lunch. He wishes Mom and Dad could get down there to be with him for awhile. bye for now..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment