Before I write my own post for the day, I wanted to "cut and paste" e-mails from Celeste and one from John.....we'll all figure out how to use this site one day....until then, I'll help with keeping us "all on the same page." And I am realizing, that the more all of us use this blog, the more we will know the happenings in each other's lives....I think that's a good thing. So, here are the e-mails....I'll write more later. Watching the Super Bowl and making dinner...love you, Toni
~~~~~~~~----------------------------------------------------------- ~~~~~~~~
To: spunar@sprynet.com
Subject: RE: [The Cifala Loop] Just a bit..
Hey Toni, Wish I was better at this but I'm overwhelmed with tech challanges at work and with home office support. I lovin what i'm seeing on the angel blog.......so love to alll!! I'll figure it out...I'm grateful for a cool family. Mom and Dad rock!!!!!!! Thanks, Toni. John
------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~------------------------
To: ToniAnn Spunar
Subject: Re: The Cifala Loop : NEW RESOURCE LINKS..ST. JAMES
That's great. I think they may be more willing to take help from church members. I'm sure those folks would be open to whatever they'd need. Not sure about a trip to the beach, but who knows.
Super Bowl Day !!! And Rene's birthday. We are going to friends to watch the game. I'm bringing the birthday cake. Last night I took Rene out on a surprise date to see my favorite Cajun band and there were dancing lessons before the concert. Danny and Lisa came with us and we danced alot and after went to a great Greek place. It was a lot of fun. Talk to you soon. Got to get ready for church. Love you, Celeste
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Morning ~ Just spoke to Mom and Dad. They sound better. Mom was eating and taking B vitamins, Dad too. Dad said he enjoyed Obama's interview yesterday with Matt Lauer, wow, said it humanized him. Amazing !!!
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking we all need to take extra care in being around them with any viruses and mostly the babies in the mix. Their germs are new and improved and tend to be more intense. Just a thought. I know, I'm up against them every day at work. Well I'm getting ready to dive into taxes and have performed all the avoidance behavior I can think of. That's all for now. Love, Celeste
Oh, Mike called yesterday and said Dad spoke to the priest. He called Dad to see if they were o.k. and wanted to stop by to see them. Dad made a comment about the church and wanting "money". Old Catholic points of view die hard. He didn't say anything to me about today.
Celeste. sorry, I didn't see your comment yesterday. Did Dad bring up the topic of the priest talking with him, or did Mike ask the question of Dad? Dad had said nothing to me..even when I mentioned utilizing someone at Church. I just think they may think of Extreme Unction--sacrament for the dying (is that what it was called?) when they think of a priest visiting the home...ha..maybe that's my hang-up, I don't know. Again, sorry I just found this....thanks...Oh, and I agree about care in keeping our viruses to ourselves...including the babies, though I know the new moms have been very aware of that with Mom and Dad and the other babies too. yeah, Dad commented to me about the Obama interview too. And accoording to the lady of the St. James office, no one had actually spoken to Dad...just voice mail exchanges???Guess I'll call Mike...?? better get up and move around..I think Mom and Dad are OK...I just wish Dad would "go over that line" and talk with one of these possible resources. More soon.Love, Toni
ReplyDelete