Just want to post that Celeste commented on the post of Feb. 1 "Two E-mail Responses"..and I commented to her...in case you want to follow. I'm sure there is a way to "follow threads" in the blog...one specific converstation to another...but I don't know it. Anyway...I had pasted e-mails from John and Cis...and Cis commented back...and then me....
Later on Feb. 1, I added the post about my phone call with Dad on Sunday about the resources I knew about and had contacted...and he did not argue or "walk away" too fast from what I was saying. then Feb. 2, I posted the e-mail from St. James...
Just trying to keep it all straight. Please each let me know if I should delete the older posts..may keep it more simple...leave on 2-3 days and then delete..unless there is a long discussion going on a specific post? Let me know what you think.
Had a great talk with JoAnn today and caught her up to date...she has been calling Dad and Mom more frequently also.
Nothing particular to post today. Dad's voice sounded a bit "gravely"...said he is fine. went to exercise...had breaded filet mignon again....Mom was pleased with herself. And she is struggling with the "books"....I've offered several suggestions...Dad says she won't do anything differently. Night for now....I'll keep talking.....and prompting....love, Toni
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment