Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Another....safety issues....
Hi all. Steve and I just talked. Steve will probably check out the possibility of putting up another railing on other side of upstairs steps and some type of grab bar at the top of the steps. Mom and Dad declined this before, but we'll see. And Steve, I'm sorry about the plumbing thing. Would have encouraged Dad to call you if i had known he had already discussed with you. Also wanted to let everyone know that Dad continues with issues with atrial fibrillation...and pacemaker and medication to manage the atrial fibrillation...he is considering his options, though there has been a recent "tweek" of the new battery in the pacemaker (proceedure he had done in December.) Perhaps the slight change in the pacemaker will make a difference. I'm sure he'll get around to talking with everyone about it...I'll let you know if any changes....So send those positive vibes to their house for the accountant and Mom and Dad tomorrow....back soon...love you, Toni
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment