Saturday, January 31, 2009
NEW RESOURCE LINKS..ST. JAMES
Hi. Don't know why I didn't think of this simple effort sooner??? I went online...I also e-mailed the parish...there are several numbers in the "social outreach" page that may be good for Mom and Dad. And I did ask to have Father Posey read my e-mail. We shall see. I told him that perhaps he had already been contacted by one or more of my siblings. Basically I asked about outreach to the elderly. The website does say they have rides available, but I noticed in the Church bulletin that there were requests for people to drive a couple of men to Mass. So, not sure how it works. Just wanted you to know...hope you find the links of interest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh..my e-mail to the parish did not send...apparently their mailbox was full. So, I'll try on Monday or check with Cis to see if she called already. Smiles
ReplyDelete