Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Frozen dinner "GOOD!"

Dad and Mom said the frozen dinner was good. Dad still seems interested in checking out special frozen cuisine I found through Peapod....talked about alternative "rides" to Philadelphia...he said "not sure he and Mom should go anyway, so they can continue to get better." He said he has been checking out drivers in the area. Worried about how much it may cost in general and for a trip somewhere???? We talked about limos....at least he was willing to discuss with me. but...interestingly, as we talked and answers weren't coming...he began to cough and had to put Mom on the phone...but in general he said they are both feeling better. not much else....oh, he did get a hold of a Verizon person finally, after many steps...apparently, the check he sent in early Jan....Verizon never received, so he will send another one. I understand he has received a "cut-off" notice as they had not received his check. He seemed to handle fairly well, though understandably annoyed with all the inconvenience. I will keep following up with him about this. So..good-night to all. Snow was nice today...barely 2 inches...love, Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment