Monday, January 19, 2009

First entry..not sure how this works!

Hi all. Will try this out...ok? lets see if we can do this together...

good conversation with Dad today. Cough is less. He said both he and Mom slept well last night. And she did make Dad breakfast, though after she forgot momentarily and had to be reminded.

Then, she realized she was having difficulty with a financial issue and became sad...got upset, Dad said. When I spoke with him, she was sleeping.


In any case, Dad sounded like he really just wanted to talk about watching the Obama celebration yesterday. He liked it! And said, mayby Obama would be OK????


Let's see what happens if I post this....Toni

1 comment:

  1. one more thing to add. I told Dad everyone was concerned about him and Mom...to please let us help them figure out what they may need. He said that Mom won't accept anything...and he didn't know how to make her do anything!

    ReplyDelete