Hi all. Added a few resource sites tonight. Know that there are driving questions. I have ordered Elizabeth Dugan's book....
Have watched the busy Inaugaration Day....many feelings about it, but in the end, proud to be an American. I pray, President and Mrs. Obama are able to accomplish all that they want and what is now, so very expected of them. Talked with Mom and Dad today. They are OK...Mom is coughing a bit more; Dad a bit less. I reminded them again, to keep in touch with their doctors....to eat....to rest....etc. Dad says he has "plenty" food....we also spoke again about the possibility that the warm (very warm, I'm sure) air in their house may be too dry. Dad said he bought a humidifier that stopped working almost immediately when he plugged it in....(I wonder if he set it up correctly??) He said he does have the yellow room's window open a bit at night. and can "tell the difference!"
So...time to move on....haven't heard any comments back yet for this site. Let me know. Love, Toni
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment