Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Just trying this out.


Trying a few things...like fonts,color, adding photos, etc. Getting ready to watch the inaugaration events tomorrow. hope all are well. Mike's e-mails are bouncing back to me. He did say he is having computer (server) troubles. I will call him to share any or all of this info here. I usually talk with Mom and Dad every day. Usually once a week I'm asking them what they may need, doctors' appts, results, worries, etc. Sometimes they tell me, sometimes they don't.....mostly, brush me off...suggestions about help, reaching out to others.....but basically I do believe that they are still able to make decisions...not that we (or I) necessarily agree with their decisions.....sometimes I think their state of mind (happy, sad, discouraged, tired, depressed) influence their decisions. Today Dad just seemed like he wanted to talk...talked about the show for Obama yesterday. He actually sounded as if he enjoyed it. We discussed some political issues, etc. He seemed slightly more open minded than usual. He only got off the phone because someone came to door....i'll call him tomorrow to see who visited. That's about it for now. Good-night and happy Inaugaration Day to all. Love, Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment