Thursday, January 22, 2009

Technical problem?

Hi...am having difficulty commenting on Steve's Blog....not sure if it's the program or me.....will keep checking it out...thanks for the blog, Steve-o......glad you had a great Inauguration celebration....will be interesting to see how all this excitement and spirit unfold....Tonight Steve and I discussed an idea that Celeste and he had discussed....the use of "Let's Dish" for possible meals for Mom and Dad....I have another one or two sources that I've used....only thing Steve and I discovered is that a lot of this type of food delivery service has CHICKEN (lots of ) on their menus....another reason for Dad to say no....ha...we'll see, I'll do some checking....can put the site links on the Blog for all to look at???? I may send them a delivery of staples from Safeway or Peapod....Dad had said no to that, but I'll see what I could pick out that he may like or want...time to get up and do the dishes....ugh! love to all, toni

No comments:

Post a Comment