Mom and Dad are happily (maybe?) preparing for St. Joseph's dinner on Saturday evening. The pasta con sardi is being made....Dad is planning, counting possible guests. I tell you, the one thing I tend to forget in this whole journey is how very much they love each other. And from my point of view and experience, they have therefore, not had room for all of us on a regular or similar basis. (I guess I had noticed that before but it is so blatant now.) I think they are doing this dinner for each other...to have a connection and do a "job" together again.
They are "fighting" to maintain their connection and know they are losing the challange..at least in the psychological and awareness areas...in some ways, how could they manage or deal with anything else? This is all so deep and profound, you guys....in their eyes, they have only each other....and it's been that way forever. Enough...of my deep thoughts...and all of this prompted by pasta....(smile:-) )
will be back soon...love to all, Toni
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment