Sunday, March 15, 2009

Nothing new from me

Talked with Mom and Dad briefly this morning. Dad was rather non-conversant...tried saying "good-bye" to me a couple of times...not sure what that was about. Perhaps they are glad to be alone..with no one asking them this or that..who knows. One minute they seem so very happy to have our presence and our help..then all of a sudden, they don't. The inventory workbook Dad so willingly took a week ago was still sitting in the kitchen..with the risk of being thrown out with other unwanted papers. The directions to the phone are missing, so I am glad I had practiced so much on the phone, so I knew how to delete all the latest callers. Anyway, I'll call them again in the day tomorrow.. Dad said "Mom is seeing a bit more." Mike, I experienced only a bit of what you did, of Dad's nervous navigating while I was driving to the Surgical Center. He really directed me very well initially..then became more anxious when he was unfamiliar with the lay of the land. I think I've said, it was an interesting time with them. Night for now. love, Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment