That's all...a dip in the pool...or some furniture washing...or fussing with Bob, who is home.....getting in my way, of course.....love ya
Friday, May 29, 2009
Warm is here.....
Hi....won't write much....just had a "brain drizzle" as my husband would say. I am Dad's cheerleader. May have thought that before...but hit me today. Mom and Dad are on their way to Philadelphia....he went to AAA for advice to avoid I95..and dang...the NASCAR races are in Dover , DE this weekend....and his "new route" included going up 301...Anyway after about a total of an hour conversation about all of this...they are off. He said he'd call me along the way...told him I'd let him know if I hear any Bay Bridge reports...rah! rah! Offered to drive him there...for someone else to drive him there...etc. etc. He, though fussing and anticipating a difficult drive, still said he wanted to drive. So....here I am...holding my breath for a few hours.....I just have some reassurance that he usually does just fine....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is Brother Michael. Toni, Your a piece of work. Get in the pool, turn on the filtering system and throw in your dirty furniture with one of your dogs that needs a bath too! You can wash the whole crew while you stay cool!! Oh and if Bob is still in your way throw him in the pool too. There are many ways to beat the heat! Have fun, stay Cool, and shine on, Brother Michael
ReplyDeletehow did you know? I do put some of the furniture and/or cushions in the pool...also put out in the rain with soap sprayed on them....But the dogs...they won't go near the water....i mean they literally dig in their heals....and Bob...I send him off to the store or the golf course....Dad and Mom did get to Philly....Mom can not help him anymore and he really has a tough time...got a bit lost after an hour or more with AAA....I tried to be his navigator...but Mom could not convey one thought from me to him....but, I am fine...had a nice dinner. Did have a great relaxing few moments before the rain in the pool yesterday....Thanks for your thoughts...Feels good to know you are "with me.".....oh, heard from Steve..they are great...horseback riding...I'll be back and love, toni
ReplyDelete