Sunday, March 1, 2009
Probably closing this down!
Hi all. Mike is still having problems with posting comments, and obviously everyone is having problems, so I am going to look for a more user friendly blog system....i really wanted your responses to my list of wishes for Dad and Mom....Mike called me today and basically disagrees with what I wish for. he believes that Mom and Dad will make their own decisions on their own time....I thought I was saying that too...but he said, "if Dad thinks one of us is telling him what to do, he's not going to do it!" We shall see. I just think strongly that we all need to know what each of us is thinking. I strongly believe that inventorying any of their things needs to be their thing...and perhaps we can have a request or two....but they will need help and who will help them? I'm not sure. I think it better be an objective, non-family member to get them started...anyway, that's all for now....Steve and I and Celeste are going to try to have a 3 way phone conversation. If I see anywhere that we can do more folks at the same time, i'll let you know. bye for now. I'll keep this going until i find another site. love, Toni
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks John and Sue...I wasn't thinking of presenting our lists to Mom and Dad at this time. I was mostly thinking of hearing what all our hearts and minds are thinking, wishing...I think after we all see what each of us would like, we could then discuss with Mom and Dad. I was feeling some "pressure" because Celeste is visiting this week, and I wanted to have us aware of our thoughts before Celeste talks with them. But I think that's too late, as she is there, and I am not sure what she will be discussing. JoAnn pretty much said "oh, that sounds good" when I told her my wishes....Mike did try to send a comment twice, and I understand, after losing his note for the second time, he said the heck with it....and basically talked with me about his thoughts. But with that, we all miss each other's discussion...oh well...I know our loving energy has made a difference. And it certainly has helped me feel so very supported, being the one that they tend to call for various day to day concerns...mind you, not "serious" ones, but "annoying, aggravating, and frustrating" ones....which is OK too. I already looked around for another blog system, but many cost money and are probably just as complex...we shall see....thank you a million for your encouragement.... Did you send your wish lists or post them? I'll check..I am anxious to hear your and Sue's ideas. I'm writing in my e-mail now. I'll copy my e-mail to a comment on the blog....check at the end of the last post.
ReplyDelete