Friday, March 6, 2009

A Copy and Pasted comment from Celeste.

just want to make sure you all have seen this note...I didn't know Cis had put it in a comment ...sorry I wasn't observing enough...I still wish all of you could "post" a note....and we could all check this blog at least once a day. I am tired tonight, but will post a note about Celeste's and my time and Steve and family with Mom and Dad. I will say that they BOTH made it to the Osteopathic Dinner Celebration tonight...I left them this afternoon getting dressed...helping each other to prepare for a nice time...they are energized (one way or the other!) by our involvement with them. Here is Celeste's "pre-Arlington visit":

Celeste said...
Hi Everyone ~ I'm going to visit Mom and Dad Sunday. I'll be there till Friday. I'm not sure what I'm hoping to accomplish. I have some lofty goals. I'm going to start with the simple ones, like I want to get Mom out of the house for a walk up the block. Not out of sight of the house. Maybe she could do this on her own with Dad watching from the steps. I want to take Dad to the movies to see "the Wrestler". He expressed and interest. I want to have a substinative conversation about what THEY WANT. I don't want to eat, I'm on a diet for lent. I need to shed my beer belly a bit. Got a really nice note from Aunt Mary Ellen today in response to my phone call a month or so ago. She and Uncle Joe are concerned and have been trying to encourage them to move to a safer environment. It was a very heartfelt note and she offered any help we might think of. Well, I am trying to run a business and need to go check my messages. It is really storming here now. Yes, Spring showers are here. Love you all. Give me a buzz if you have any concerns or ideas for me to bring to VA. Celeste
February 26, 2009 3:29 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment