Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm still here...

Hi all. Sorry I haven't been back here for awhile. Mike, Bonnie, and John..esp for you all, as you have been watching it and using it...oh, and Steve too. But have been busy with Mom and Dad....and they have been busy....we went to Delaware...they went to Phil, OC a couple of times, and Uncle Anthony's funeral....and lately, Chicago.

And i've been working on Mom's party. Dad is telling everyone...good to see him excited. It sounds like all the Amalfitanos may come....I gave them a pretty good headsup....so we'll see.

Dorothy and Uncle Pete want to come....

It will end up over 100 people before we know it. That's it for now. I have several trips to take in the next month or so. Eddie and I are renting a place on 75th St......while Cis may be at the townhouse....thought i'd try to get used to finding my own place....and wasn't sure what Mom and Dad would say about staying at the townhouse...they are unpredictable about that......

Night for now. I'll be back soon...or at least via emails. I found another site....but it's supposed to be for someone who is in the middle of a medical difficulty, keeping in touch with the family....not sure if we can use it the way we used this. I'll play with it a bit...it's free and looks more user friendly.....love to all. Toni

2 comments:

  1. Hi all, We're looking at flying to BWI, picking up a car and being in Cambridge around 4pm on Friday the 2nd. Our return departure will be on Monday afternoon. It is about the same price is flying to Salisbury and quicker. I'm still open to coordinating with family transportation and flying to DC but the BWI plan seems much simpler. We have a limited amount of time to travel. Let me know what you think, Love John

    ReplyDelete
  2. John..if the BWI and car rental is Ok with you....then that's what to do. I (and Dad) were just trying to figure out a way you could spend less money...i.e. not have to rent a car.

    Not sure what Celeste is doing as far as her flight, arrival, etc. But I am getting excited. Everyone is so excited.....and i may be able to rent a boat ride out into the bay....lots of mariners there and I have a few names. Also would like to rent some kayaks....canoe?(Steve has one though which we gave him..probably difficult to transport)....or perhaps a pontoon boat if easier for Dad (and me for that matter) to get into. Arrival at 4 sounds good. I've already ordered steamed blue crabs from a boatman down there. Have the 3 grandsons here now and have to get them to bed...11PM!!!
    Thanks so much for your spirit and energy about this. love, toni

    ReplyDelete