Sunday, June 7, 2009
Quiet Out There
Just wondering how Y'all are? Wh at's up with Steve and Dana and Ariel and JoJo? Looks to me like they were traveling with the film maker friend. Are Mom and Dad still trying to elope? Getting hot out there Mike? I went from long underware to no underware. I owe you some pictures Cis. Think I'll just send the one's I got. (small 8X10's sepia's) . Love to all, John
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey John...yep..thanks for signing on. All is OK here in WV/NOVA. I do think Dad is coming around to realizing he may need some help soon. (Not sure about this, but has been much more focused on doing his own problem solving..and doing it pretty well.) He wants so badly for things to be better, but locked in to wanting to keep Mom "happy." And she, unfortunately, is becoming more steadfast and determined not to listen to him!!! oh, well, as long as I can "hang in there" and keep a watch, I think we'll all manage. Had a great visit with Megan, Laurette, and Mimi and their 3 great litlle ones...oh and spouses too!!! Dad and Mom were with us here on Sunday for a late lunch. They watched Sophie enjoy the pool...and then I brought Megan and Luca from Laurette's to Mom and Dad's yesterday and we had left overs from my house for lunch....Great day!!! That's all for now.. Be back soon. love, Toni
ReplyDeleteoh. Steve and Dana and the girls are still in New Zealand. I had a phone/video conversation with them when they first arrived there. They are having a wonderful time, and yes, with their film maker friend and his family. I will try to phone/video them again. I downloaded a site called "Skype"..it's free. And if you make a phone call via the program to another "skype" person (internet connected), the call is free. It is possible to have conference calls. Wouldn't it be great for us all to download "skype" and talk to each other "in person" over the computer. You would have to have an attached web cam or a videao built in to your computer, like I do. Check it out. And otherwise, you are able to call via skype from your computer to a landline anywhere in world for about 2 cents a minute. I now talk with Mike that way. be back...toni
ReplyDeleteSounds like things are fairly groovy with Dad and Mom. Sure wish I could drop by. Thanks for all the family info. I know about skype but I'm a little slow on learning new stuff. Sue has been trading treatments for tutoring for me on Quickbooks for inventory, exspense tracking and payrole. But we do have a camera on one of our laptops so someday....take care Toni, John
ReplyDelete