Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter

I could get psyched about the Birthday Party in Cambridge. What would Mom like to do? Can we ask her? Is it too much ecitement for Her and or Dad? Is that place as mellow as it looks?.....I've always wundered about Eastern Shore.

What's the weather like in OC? I'm gonna take the dogs to the river park before I do anything else today. I'll be thinking of Y'all. Bonnie,Michael, Celeste and Steve etc.......Brother John

3 comments:

  1. hi John hiSue! Weather is great, company is exciting, food is out of this world,and we are all relaxing in front of the tv and the ocean! we miss you and hope you are having a wonderful Easter. We haven't told Mom and Dad about the plan as we are trying to check out everyone's availability, etc. Don't want to get Dad too "excited" about something else before we have to! They look good and enjoying our company. Wish we could jump in the ocean!! P.S. remember the nash rambler on our Easter vacations here? Good to talk with you. Stay in touch. Love, JoAnn (and Toni too.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! the above comment is written by Jo-Ann...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Jo, Nice seeing your words on the Blog page. I'm guessing yu are using Toni's laptop. I'm missing you guys too but having a lovely Easter. It's been a good gardening day now I'm gonna fix us some dinner. Sue gets home in an hour. I call Sunday. Brother John

    ReplyDelete